- Ice Cream Shop Double String Top $58.00
- Ice Cream Shop Two-Toned High Waist Bottom from $58.00
- Ice Cream Shop Retro Halter Top $65.00
- Ice Cream Shop Bow Tie Bottom from $58.00
- Ice Cream Shop Underwire Top $85.00
- Ice Cream Shop High Waist Skirt Front Bottom from $65.00
- Rumble Rita Butterfly Halter Top $48.00
- Rumble Rita Drawstring Hipster Bottom from $48.00
- Kitty Katwalk New Underwire Top $68.00
- Bad Betty High Waist Ruched Side Bottom from $55.00
- Bedrock Betty Retro Halter Top $55.00
- Bedrock Betty High Waist Ruched Side Bottom from $55.00
- Red Double String Top $48.00
- Red High Waist Ruched Side Bottom from $55.00
- Bedrock Betty High Waist Swimsuit Bottom from $48.00
- Bedrock Betty Underwire Swimsuit Top $75.00
- Rose Garden High Waist Skirt Front Swimsuit Bottom from $60.00
- Rose Garden Retro Halter Swimsuit Top $55.00
- Rumble Rita High Waist Swimsuit Bottom from $48.00
- Rumble Rita Underwire Swimsuit Top $75.00
Black Cat Bikinis, specializing in modern and retro/vintage-inspired custom swimwear, are handcrafted in a small studio in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, using the finest fabrics, elastics, and embellishments available on the market. Catering to the most daring to the most conservative consumer, Black Cat Bikinis have styles to accommodate just about everyone. We also cater to pageant contestants and fitness competitors.
Growing up on the on the east coast of Florida, self-taught designer and seamstress Joanna Borres is no stranger to swimwear. As a teenager she always had difficulty finding a swimsuit to fit her properly. Bikini bottoms would come up too high and would have too much coverage, and one pieces were too long, which always meant having to have them altered. Having a passion for fashion, especially for swimwear, and always in need of altering store bought suits, she decided to start creating her own bikinis for herself and her friends, then eventually working as a seamstress for various designers. Working in the industry, she discovered that so many other women had issues finding suits to fit them properly.
Joanna founded Black Cat Bikinis so that she could offer women well-made, hand-crafted, custom swimwear not only for women like herself that are smaller than the average woman, but for women that are larger than the average woman, and the hard-to-fit woman. She creates all of her patterns, so she can make any size. No longer do super petite ladies need to shop in the little girl's department, and no longer do super cuvy ladies need to shop in the granny department because Black Cat Bikinis offers sexy, stylish swimwear for everyone- big, small, and in between. Joanna has melded her love of Old Florida, mid-century, tiki, polynesian pop, classic hot rods, pin up gals, and created this fusion of retro-modern style swimwear. We hope you'll enjoy them!!